Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Paper Players Challenge #117 - Colours from Jaydee - Triple Time Bleach!

This week at The Paper Players, Jaydee has these beautiful, rich colours to challenge us with:-


I decided to try my hand at two techniques I have not tried before - Triple Time Stamping (a la Dawn Olchefske) & stamping with bleach:-


I also used two new stamp sets - Everything Eleanor & More Merry Messages. I quite like how this turned out, even though I smell like I've been at the pool, lol!

Hope you can join in the fun at The Paper Players!  Here are the links to the Design Team, so you can check out their inspiration pieces with these gorgeous colours:-


Lesley Croghan (taking a well earned break) - Always Playing with Paper
Ann Schach - The Stampin' Schach
Anne Marie Hile - Stampin' Anne
Jaydee - Jaydee's Stamping
LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings
Nance Leedy - Canopy Crafts
Amy White - White House Stamping
Dawn Easton - Treasure Oiler Designz
Jen Arkfeld - Stamped Silly


Card Components: (all SU except as noted)
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor & More Merry Messages
Inks:  Night of Navy
Other: Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Dimensionals
Non SU:  Bleach