Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Inkspirations Challenge #69 - More Quilting & Polkadots

Hello, it's time for another Inkspirations Challenge (actually it was time yesterday, but naughty Blogger wouldn't play nicely, lol!)

This week Keesh has a fantastic sketch for you to try:-


It's a nice easy one this week, so we hope to see lots of people playing along.

I had a blast last week making my "quilted" card, so I thought I would grab out the sewing machine, punches & polkadot stamps again & make this little number, which is actually a fridge magnet frame:-


Here are some close-ups of the details:-



I used the background stamp "Dot Dot Dot" to stamp the squares, which were punched with a 1.1/4" square.  The hearts & button backgrounds were stamped with the reverse polkadot from the Playful Pieces Hostess Set.  I created & die-cut the scalloped mat & frame surround with my Robo.  The hearts, sentiment, buttons & frame have been raised with dimensional adhesives.  If you'd like any further details, please drop me an email.  :)

The rest of the Team have some wonderful pieces to inspire you, here are the links:-
Inkspirations Challenges Site Makeesha Brandi Carrie Cindy Helen Ilina Kirsty Lee-Anne Marisa Renée