Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Inkspirations #45 - 21 Bling!


I realised I need a 21st card for next week, so thought I might be able to squeeze in a challenge entry with Makeesha for this week!

Here is my card:-



Here is the link to the challenge so you can check out the awesome DT cards & all the entries, & here is the sketch:- 


Here is a close up of the blingy numbers & all the stamping:-


I have Versamark stamped the stars from SU's Extreme Elements on the green panel & the stars from SU's retired "Starring You" on the purple panel.  The "happy birthday" is a clear cling stamp, stamped over & over.

The "21" has been cut from JAC paper & blinged with silver glitter, matted onto Concord Crush CS & raised on dimensionals.  The silver star, circular mat & embossed panel all add some "masculine" metallic bling!

I pushed myself by using different colours for this card & was really happy with how this combo turned out, considering I have never liked Garden Green all that much!  LOL

Card Components
Cardstock:  Garden Green, Concord Crush, Whisper White, CM Metallic Silver
Stamp Sets:  SU Extreme Elements/Starring You, Other Clear Cling Birthday
Inks:  Concord Crush, Versamark
Other:  Silver Glitter, Dimensionals, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder