Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Inkspirations Challenge #36 - Sweet Pea


Hello again, I have just been lucky enough to have a holiday in Tassie which also included some crafting time!  :)

While I was away, I managed to make an entry for Keesh's current colour challenge.  You can check out Keesh & the DT's wonderful inspirations pieces & the other fantastic entries here.

Here are the yummy colours:-


& here is my card:-


These are three of my favourite colours & I thought they would work really well with this pretty image by Ching-Chou Kuik, called "Love is Gone".

I have used the brilliant jewellery tag punch for the sentiment, which is part of the "just for you" from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set.  The main image was stamped with Black "Forever" Ink & watercoloured with stamp pad inks & aquapainters.  She has been "blinged" with Spica & gel pens.  If you click on the image you can see the glitter on her wings better.  :)

Card Components:
Carkstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stamps:  Love is Gone (by Ching-Chou Kuik), SU Teeny Tiny Sentiments, SU Priceless
Inks:  Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom, Old Olive, So Saffron
Other:  SU Pastels (chalking on tag), Clear Spica Pen, Gold Spica Pen, Gel Glitter Pen (Razzleberry colour), Satin Ribbon, Jewellery Tag Punch, Tiny Circle Hand Punch